Re: When will the LP-2 be ready to ship was: Bad experience with Looperlative LP-2

So this time it is ready for prime time? I can order one and be pleased
with what I get?

On Jan 12, 2013, at 7:56 PM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:

> I don't have a date yet.
>
> Bob is making sure every person who bought one originally gets
> a working one or their money refunded.
>
> I imagine it will take a month more at least, but I'll let you know as
> soon as he starts
> taking new orders.
>
> Right now,  unlike perhaps any other hardware looper on the market,
> they are being hand
> assembled.
>

> Rick Walker

David Gans - david@trufun.com or david@gdhour.com
Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730
Blog:  http://cloudsurfing.gdhour.com
Web site: http://www.dgans.com
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dgans
Music: http://www.cdbaby.com/all/dgans