Re: Ableton Question

Set up a new track.

Set audio input to Resampling.

Kill the audio output for this new Resampling track, so you don't have
duplicate audio monitoring annoyance.

Arm the Resampling track to record.

Hit Record in the transport bar, and play the loop through for as long as
you like.

Once you are utterly bored with your loop and you have enough time
recorded, you can Stop.

Finally, hit (I think) Shift-Cmd-R to Render your track to file. Be sure
to select your Resampling track in the "Rendered Track" menu in the
dialog…

Phil :)