Re: Theremin for Ipad

I doubt an iPad is able to generate the electro magnetic field needed
for tracking hand movements in the air. But there are iOS synths that
sound similar to a theremin... even the most simple synths, if you use
a proper setting for portamento and maybe an LFO vibrato as well. Over
here I have Bebot and MorphWiz, but I'd guess there are many more.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen