LP-2 questions

I'm hoping some of you are more in the know by now, I'm still not sure how to use many of the functions. The 3 page sheet that comes with is bare bones . Hopefully at some point there will be a real manual, or do a fully instructional video to do it justice. In the meantime, I have just a few questions for those more attuned to it's features and quirks than I (and thanks in advance):

1 )I love the multiple layers of undo while in play, is there any way to undo the undo--add back the layers one at a time, until you're back to the original fully overdubbed loop? Like peeling an onion and then re-assembling it?

there is no redo function the decision was made to have more layers of undo for loop deconstruction which i agree with, you can always re record your last part but no other pedal can peal the loops back to square like the LP-2

2) Once you've recorded a loop and it's playing, to record another loop do you have to go into configuration mode and shift to another slot to record the next loop--or is their an easier way with less button pressing?

while in play mode with loop running, a long press on record gets you in to configuration mode (the row of LEDs blinking on and off) then short press the play stop button which will then allows you to scroll through the 8 loop locations using the effects buttons. Only one loop can be played at a time

3) Are loops automatically saved to the card, even after powering down and back up again? If not, is there any way to save them to the card short of not turning it off?
Yes save is automatic, what you wrote at a location will stay there until overwritten, if you want to save and archive a bunch of loops I suggest getting a CF reader and downloading to computer or buy extra cf cards.

4) I seem to pick up a lot of clicking from the rapid button presses when I do lots of reverse and 1/4 speed overdubs on a track-- anyone else hearing this? Also happens during the mutiple levels of replace.
it may be that feedback is not set at 100% , do you have an expression pedal plugged in to the feedback port?if so it should be in the toe down position when doing these kinds of commands . I leave my expression pedal at toe down unless I'm using it to fade content away I noticed some clicks when the pedal was toward the heel down position when doing a bunch of quantizing and this solved that issue.

It is is a very cool box, just trying to figure it out. I like some things I did, but I'm not sure how to repeat them...

thanks,