Re: Boss Tera Delay (new, slight OT)

Looks very interesting but the video leaves a lot to be desired. I wish the guy talking would have shut up! I can only find the one vid. It says that it "dramatically enhancing the straight guitar tone without overwhelming it." Does this mean it won't go to 100% wet if I want it to? We now have a Guitar Center in my little burg, maybe I'll go and check it out. Thanks for the heads up Scott!

Jeff