Quick NAMM update

Hi All,

At this point I'm actually planning on attending NAMM only on Saturday.
I've just gotten over a pretty epic illness and rather than going for all
four days as I'd originally intended, I want to be kind to myself so am
probably just going to be there on Saturday.

I'd love to catch up with anyone from the list whom might be attending and
as before, I'll be spending a bit of time that day at Parker Guitars
(booth # 5244) so hope to see ya there!

If I do attend another day, (like Friday perhaps) I'll let y'all know!

Hope to see ya and say hi!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---