Re: About the absence of Undo in the Octatrack

An Octatrack is not a looper. It's a sampler which can do a few simple looping tricks.

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:11 AM, Sergio Girardi <simpliflying@gmail.com> wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THis cannot be true, I must be having a nightmare!
How can I be so unlucky to fall from the Boomerang to something which costs the double and cannot even UNDO a damn wrong overdub?
Did they ever had a looper in their hand before projecting the pickup machines?????????????????????
Any cheap looper can Undo and a 1200 euro octatrack can undo lot of things but not a overdub?

Anders, did you find a workaround?
I try to figure out if I can use more tracks to workaround this but, really I am absolutely and totally indigned with Elektron.

--
http://toaster.bandcamp.com