Re: RE: About the absence of Undo in the Octatrack

On 1/23/2013 8:40 AM, Anders Bergdahl wrote:

I have managed to fake "quantizised replace" for some LP2, EDP style semi stutter, even loop windowing of sorts can be done by having a short loop, loop a longer loop.. in fact it is probably a very unique Octatrack feature since you can loop a part of a longer loop several times during the duration of the longer loop. I do this in two way, by having one longer master loop and the setting up a shorter loop that listens t o the longer. OR re-sampling with a "flex machine" which allows me to replay the loop, or parts of it on the sequencer and looper, pitchifts or anything you could imagine taking looping loops from loops to new levels of crazyness.

Anders

This is exactly what is very hip about having to work around the limitations of equipment.
I love this kind of creativity, Anders!

Rick