Future LP-1 Production

Kevin Martin <http://www.facebook.com/n/?kevin.martin.102&mid=770bab0G2515e344Ga3c6978G12e&bcode=1.1359396227.Abn9PvlQQbbCDRkw&n_m=looppool%40cruzio.com>
Kevin Martin wrote (at the Loopers Delight@FacebookGroups)
<http://www.facebook.com/n/?kevin.martin.102&mid=770bab0G2515e344Ga3c6978G12e&bcode=1.1359396227.Abn9PvlQQbbCDRkw&n_m=looppool%40cruzio.com> 9:52am Jan 28

Shame about the LP1. Seeing Steve Lawson <http://www.facebook.com/stevelawson.net> with his at a house concert was my introduction to loopers. It was an amazing peice of gear, in his hands/feet anyway. Anyone know if Bob <http://www.facebook.com/bob.amstadt> is even considering bringing them back into production?

For what it's worth,   Bob Amstadt has the ability to make more LP-1s.
Unless, however, he can sell 12 of them, definitely, he will lose too much
money to make them.

Anyone who seriously wants to purchase one could always organize a 'group buy' through Loopers Delight, LiveLoop.Org, and all the Live Looping Groups at Facebook.

I know I've heard of at least 12 people who are looking to buy one and I get people
asking me all the time if I have heard of any for sale, used.

Rick Walker