Re: Livelooping Workshops

I've done one on last summer with this program:

A) Theory:
    - story: the birth of the loop etc...
    - loop machines (from the old ones to the new ones)
    - video/audio examples of looping and loop machines (from Rilley to frippertronics to looping software)

B) Practice:
    - Looper's main fuctions (undo, redo, multiply, feedback.....)
    - examples of fuctions and techniques (by playing)
    - perform a looping act live in front of your pupils...

-f