Thursday: Bill Walker & Matt Davignon in San Francisco

Hi all,

Bill Walker and I have a show at the Luggage Store on Thursday 2/7. (Which might be today, depending on what time you're reading this.)

I've been looking forward to having Bill at the Luggage Store in a while.

For my set, I'll be a writer named Hugh Behm-Steinberg. We've recorded his readings into different forms of media, CDs, tapes and into my Korg Microsampler. Both of use will be live-manipulating these sources into improvised music.

Thu, 2/7 8:00 pm
Luggage Store Gallery
1001 Market Street @ Sixth Street
San Francisco
$6-10 sliding scale

Sorry about the late notice - I've been pulling 13 hour shifts at a convention.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com