Re: Re: Latency in looping path

you say "card"... I am on a MacBook Pro 2112 (thunderbolt/FW800 model) no
PCIe here! I have looked at the MOTU 828 Mk3... would get the Apollo but
its over 2 grand! and more than I need right now!
At this point I had better come clean and mention I own and run my own
residential studio and have been in recording land for far too long! Would
be great if I could put my protools Mix5 rig in my pocket as I
would certainly get zero latency with that! I am just amazed that
something so simple in these modern times is still beyond the Lap top!...
or am I jumping guns here??!!... I hope the TC-helicon VoiceLIve3 is out
soon!
Going back to what Reiner kindly posted to me about the issues mainly
being within the software drivers: this I am not too familiar with. The
MacBook Pro I have is the latest model with 16GIG of RAM ! I am not
running any
other programs other than Ableton on it and within Ableto I literally have
just the one audio track up and armed to the Looper plugin within it.
Thats it!...