Re: OT Studio (Was Re: interesting controller )

Thanks Ted!
I'm pretty happy with it now.
Just did some brain surgery - installed a new (second) Mac Pro and Pro Tools HDX.  It was a three week nightmare getting two Mac Pros to talk with each other.  Now that it's working, it's cool as shit.  In the middle of the surgery, it was terrifying.

Using Vienna Ensemble Pro to make the second Mac be a Virtual Instrument slave for the new Mac Pro.  Got Ivory pianos and Trilian bass.  Really cool stuff.  The upright in Trilian makes me feel like Charlie Mingus.  Ivory makes me wanna play piano again.

Anyhow, thanks Ted

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 7:45 PM, Ted Killian <tedkillian@charter.net> wrote:
Wow! Nice studio Richard!

--