Re: interesting controller

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 8:15 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
I must say I'm more intrigued by Ableton's new instrument Push

Push does look great, I can't deny that. I've been using a pair of Novation launchpads as a 128 button grid controller with custom software in Puredata as my main interface for a while now. From a programming perspective, the button grid interface is just so flexible - you can build traditional step sequencers, pseudo faders, banks of buttons, or a straight up note based midi controller. With velocity sensitivity and all the additional bells and whistles, Push looks to be an exciting controller.