Re: Electro-harmonic Superego

I had to send my Freeze back 3 times before I got one that worked
according to specs, so I am waiting for EH to work the bugs out of the
Superego before I open my wallet. You guys are providing valuable info,
and I thank you.

Tim Mungenast
Editor/Writer/Proofreader: www.linkedin.com/in/timmungenast
Guitarist/Composer/Vocalist: www.reverbnation.com/timmungenast