From: jrploopers <jrploopers@kliklak.net>
To: loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 8:21 PM
Subject: rc-300 unsupported format on 16bit/44.1 stereo files

Hi, any RC-300 experts here?

Using an RC-300 with files uploaded from computer only, as a playback machine only.
All files have the required 16-bit, 44.1 KHz, stereo, WAV standard and are named correctly. However, the RC-300 only plays some files and reports the majority as "unsupported format".

Any insights are very welcome as well as offlist messages to jayrope@gmail.com, as i only get a daily digest from here.

Thank you so much!

jayrope
---