Looking to purchase used Mac for software development

Turns out my Mac Mini is toooo old to be useful for software development (ie. I can't install the latest software on it). Does anyone have a Mac (mini or otherwise) that they would like to part with for $300 or less? It's only job is to be a development machine, so the ability to use the latest os/xcode trumps performance. I'm going to start looking on ebay/etc, but thought I would check here first. :)

peace
-cpr