Re: Anyone here tuning guitars in fifths?

Title: Re: Anyone here tuning guitars in fifths?
That string tension calculator is a great tool..!

I worked out my gages  (http://jpsongs.com/troubadortech/zwickrig.htm ) by "feel" and they compute nicely there, except it apparently thinks my low "A" is an octave higher, and calculated 24kg of tension... bye bye neck!!