Lil' Looper All Stop/All Start Function

Does any one here have the Vox Lil' Looper? For some time now I've been looking for a smaller looping pedal with the simple function of having two independent loops. I have a Boomerang, but I find the switches aren't intuitive for me. (In fact I'm trying to sell that unit).

I thought I had found what I was looking for with the Lil' Looper, tried it out in a store, but wanted a way to perform "all stop/all start". There is a separate foot switch available from Vox, but in checking with them directly, it doesn't seem that the pedal itself can perform the "all stop/all start" function, so the footswitch won't help. It can stop and start the individual loops independent of each other but not simultaneously.

If someone has any experience with this, I'd appreciate their opinions.

Or....Is there another small looping pedal with at least two independent loops that I'm missing?
Thanks,
John