Re: might be that time

Oh wow, lame.

I've been having issues with general, basic sound, actually. Basically, when I turn it on for the first time that day (or after a few hours rest), my guitar will barely come through if at all and I'll have to shut down and turn it back on and then it's fine. Also, it's gotten rather noisy. Not abismal, yet, but it's noticeable. And it's clearly the rc50 because when I turn the instrument volume down and it's just the machine outputting to my amp, there's that wash of white noise. Again, it's not terrible, yet, but it will be. Considering I've had this one as long as I have, I'm more bummed then angry :)