Re: Any free orchestral vst's?

I'm not exactly sure either haha. I've never used orchestral plugins.

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 3:34 AM, Ben <benoitruelle@yahoo.fr> wrote:
Hi andy,

Yes they do but the quality is really bad.
I would suggest to use at least something like
http://coolsoft.altervista.org/en/virtualmidisynth that can handle sf2 file.
and it's free.

Not sure it's what kay'lon is after.

Ben