Re: might be that time

This is super helpful, thanks!!

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 9:36 PM, William Walker <billwalker@baymoon.com> wrote:
Though it may not be mentioned on this site , http://www.uniongrovemusic.com/, the store I work at part time, has a mint condition RC-50 in stock, I know for a fact it has little play as the guy who traded it in had owned the RC 20, upgraded to the RC 50 and barely got in to it before deciding it was too much looper for his needs and shelved it until recently when he traded it for an RC20XL. It looks unused and works perfectly.  I'll find out what the owner wants for it if anyone is interested.  Contact me off list please.
 Bill