Re: New Modular/Heavy Synthesis Album - Sweeping the Noise Floor out NOW!

Thanks David! I'm totally digging this! (it interrupted my boards of canada discorgaphy marathon).

-cpr

Quoting legion@helpwantedproductions.com:

Over three years in the making, my new synthesis and sonic mayhem aural
sculpture by Sweeping the Noise Floor titled "Mixed Signals" is now
available for streaming and download. Over one hour of music, sound, and
space exploration. Trip out, tune in, drone on!

Main link: http://davidtalento.bandcamp.com/album/mixed-signals

Free Promo copies available for reviewers. Please contact me direct at
legionhwp@gmail.com, here, or anywhere you find me.

This record contains a pile o' modular including Buchla 200e, ModcanA,
Serge, and plenty of other stuff. Comments, suggestions for places to
promote/get write-ups greatly appreciated.

Enjoy and thanks for listening!

_DT

     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com
 DAED: Circuit Bent and Unusual Sound Devices
"Making Something Extraordinary from the Ordinary"

Music and Downloads at the New Online Site:
    http://davidtalento.bandcamp.com/