Re: Syncing FL studio VSTi to a loopVSTin Bidule

Take your time, the demo will lasts for a couple months.  Were you able to get FL to sync?
Sylvain

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 2:45 AM, kay'lon rushing <k3zz21@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm thinking I might still just go with Bidule. I'm gonna test run it for a while to see if it will work correctly but I think it might be just what I need.