FS: Oberheim Cyclone midi Arpeggiator....

EX+ condition Oberheim Cyclone Midi Arpeggiator - $300.

Pictures and info at: http://daedsound.com/Salez/FS.htm

This is the best Cyclone you will ever come across. Most stable OS ROM and
very clean and in excellent shape. Comes with power supply.

Features include:

- midi clock or tappped tempo
- Up to three different arpeggios at once
- Transpose, mutable patterns, and latch
- User and ROM preset storage.

More info can be found here: http://www.retrosound.de/cyclone.htm
A manual can be downloaded from here:
http://studio250.fr/docs/oberheim/ObCyclonanual.pdf

I accept USPS MO (preferred) or paypal personal or paypal regular (buyer
pays fees. Possible trade for Modcan A modules, DIY BUchla, or EH POG2
pedal

*NOTE: Due to Paypal policies I am declaring all items 100% AS IS with all
sales FINAL and NO refunds. If paid with Paypal buyer will confirm
acknowledgement of this prior to sale.

Perfectly willing to test further, make demo vids, answer questions, etc
for serious buyers. I have over 20 years of references.

Buyers local to Phila PA are welcome to come by and check it out for
yourself.

Thanks for reading!

--
     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com

Music and Downloads at the New Online Site:
    http://davidtalento.bandcamp.com/