Re: piezo pick hum

Quick anbd dirty would be to attach a wire to the metal jack, and then
to your own skin creating the same kind of ground you've created by
touching it with your finger.
But that's not elegant.
I have a similar problem I've just discovered in my larrivee with a
fishman blender. What really bothers me is that this is recent, and
I've had the guitar for nearly 15 years.

Good luck!
Rusty