Re: Eventide HW8000 For Sale - Berlin

wish I had the bread...

De : MasterMuso <mastermuso@gmail.com>
À : Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Envoyé le : Jeudi 1 août 2013 17h13
Objet : Eventide HW8000 For Sale - Berlin

Reluctant sale of this unparalleled rackmount effects processor, Eventide's flagship.
For those of you who know it and have had the pleasure of using it, no further explanation required.
For those of you who aren't familiar with it, please see the HW8000 product page from Eventide here:

http://www.eventide.com/AudioDivision/Products/Harmonizer%20Effects%20Processors/H8000FW.aspx

I bought this unit new from ProAudio Europe in London, and it's in absolutely mint condition.
Studio use only, and very little of that.
Complete documentation included.

I just don't have sufficient need for it these days, and can't justify having the money tied up.

Thomann advertizing these currently for €5,299, new. I'm asking €3,750 ovno.

Let me know of any interest.

I'm based in Berlin.

Thanks.

Lee