Re: possible fall of this list to a Facebook group, oh no!

I hope not; call me a dinosaur but I want nothing to do with facebook thanks.
(You're a dinosaur....OK)
Dave

On 07/08/2013 01:12, Tyler wrote:
Hello! Just last year, the Looper's Delight mailing list thrived! People
were talking about their loops
all the time! And the Facebook group was active as well, mostly for stuff
like pictures. But I
noticed the inactivity of this list, and someone late last year said it
was because of Facebook. So I
hope Violet gets this message; she can still edit loopers-delight.com, and
maybe she should
put a Facebook link up on the site. The reason I'm sending this message to
the list is because I
want to know, would you like the list to be alive again, or are you all
unsubscribing due to Facebook
soon? I honestly prefer the list; it's like a Loopbook; a Facebook just
for loopers,
electronic musicians, and loopers who loop electronic sounds. It's been
that way since
1996, but it was good in 1996! My problem with Usenet newsgroups is that
it has become
obsolete; I haven't seen the obsolescence of sending email yet.
Tyler Z