Re: possible fall of this list to a Facebook group, oh no!

There must be a lot of discussion: Last year, the 12/12/2012 looping album
was made, and they
announced the call to participation on Facebook, but not on the list. I'm
a member of the group on
Facebook, but I rarely check that particular group. Because of my failure
to check, I didn't know
there was a 12/12/2012 album until it came out, then someone said so on
the list. I could have been on
that, but apparently I have to use Facebook instead of the list, according
to that story.
Tyler Z