Re: possible fall of this list to a Facebook group, oh no!

you'll have to show me how :-)

andy

Dennis Moser wrote:
Actually, Andy, you can … it just works differently … I do it all the time over there. Yes, it tends to flow from the individual who starts a post, but it doesn't mean you can snip and start ...

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
http://audiozoloft.com
http://usrslashsbin.angrek.com/