Taking the plunge

So  I am ready to finally take the plunge. I'm going to start with =
Mobius running in Ableton, for the following reasons, being able to run =
in Ableton will allow me to take advantage of synced effects  and =
routing options and Mobius is the only platform that I know of that does =
the sus 8th effect (correct me if I'm wrong), which I have been doing on =
the Looperlative known as quantize replace.=20
  Other than that I'm curios if its possible to do multiple command =
scripts in Mobius so that for example one midi foot switch command could =
tell one group of tracks to start playing when another track or group of =
tracks stops playing, in essence be able to create verse/ chorus / =
bridge parts on the fly, I've been using multiple script commands for a =
few years now primarily in this simple way, though the script itself is =
6 commands long, which makes me wondering about being able to migrate =
this work flow  to Mobius. Years ago when I moved from a Repeater to a =
Looperlative there were things I had to give up, time stretch being one =
of them and the cool Mellotron effects one could achieve triggering loop =
samples via midi guitar, But now as then I'm not afraid to give up a few =
parlor tricks.
I'm also wondering about what other platforms people are using and why =
they like that platform. As time permits I want to try several different =
ones  once I get my work flow happening in Mobius and Ableton.
Thanks
Bill