Re: Re: Best high quality,super compact mixer?

On 8/25/2013 11:29 AM, Michał Wiernowolski wrote:
I am also using the EPM6. It works very well and is quite versatile; for example there are two auxiliary buses that can be routed pre or post fader - something not so common in a small mixer. I was also considering Allen-Heath ZED 14, but eventually it didn't fit my budget. ZED 14 or 12FX with 6 mono channels should meet the requirements. The smaller 10 and 10FX have different pre-amps, but also two high impedance inputs as a bonus.
I'm reading about this: pretty impressive for something so small and relatively inexpensive ($250 USD).
It is 11 lbs which might preclude me from travelling with it, but still.

rick