Re: OT: Who do I remind you of?

Bill,

I sympathize with your dilemma.

I cannot think of anybody else you particularly sound like either.

And I assume that (like many of us) you play differently and sound
differently in different contexts.

When I listen to your "Fields and Fences" CD with Erdem, I might tend to
liken your playing to that of a Michael Brook or somebody like that -
however far-fetched that might sound to you.

But when you are totally on your own it is different yet still.

I have no answers for you.

Best of luck.

Ted