Re: Who do I remind you of?

I have to admit, Bill, you're unique in a manner many of us share on the LD list! I also have had this dilemma, and resorted to "who are my influences", though one review years back called me a "poor man's Fripp" - something I disputed, not being close to the great man myself!

The questions most music sites ask on this level reminded me of how I used to get pegged by people I'd never met and told "I know you! You're on TV aren't you?" and of course other than an appearance on Kansas City's "Whizzo the Clown" back in the early 60s, that's it.

In answer to your query, though, I could probably compare you to a number of people but I've been not listening to the radio until I got back to the States, and in general stick to SiriusXM stuff... so I plead ignorance. I like it, but I can't compare your work to anyone else's. Me, I think of that as an attribute! But it's not an answer to that question, after all.