Re: brothers and sisters of the community… anyone in Arkansas?

Bentonville. Is that where Sling Blade was filmed?
Rig

From: Jim Goodin <jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: brothers and sisters of the community… anyone in Arkansas?

Todd hey - I'm from there. Bentonville is Sam Walton country, can't
get much darker than that to some :)

Jim

--
Sent from my mobile device

--
*jimgoodin.com* <http://jimgoodin.com/> - 'Acoustic guitar renaissance,
color blue, repetitive minimalism'

*The Recordings of Wood and Wire Music*<http://woodandwiremusic.bandcamp.com/> -
'Organically inspired New Music'

*From Brooklyn To Glindran <http://jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com/>*, a
new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds from
this CD will benefit *JDRF International <http://jdrf.org/>*

*Tips Across the
Waters<http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tips-across-the-waters/id474128076?mt=8>
*, a new app for iOS from James Goodin/Wood and Wire Ware.