Re: Dynamic Looper Feedback...

Nice trick, Andy! Cross-fading "old loop layers" vs "source audio input".

Speaking about continuos control pedals, I'm also starting a bit to
like switches for these kinds of processing. Right now I'm testing to
have a foot switch circle through four alternative FB levels (100%,
70%, 20% and 0%). To this I also set the looper FB to only be active
in Overdub mode; i.e. if using 0% it will work as traditional EDP
Substitute and if using 100% it will equal plain Overdub. The point is
to punch in and out and achieve a harder machine-edged effect than you
get with the swell pedal. Next thing I will try here now is to make
this go over a synced "one-shot" square wave LFO to have the punches
happen dead on a beat ("quantised" in EDP-ish).
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen