Goblin US tour? Anyone know anything?

Does anyone have any insight (or opinion for that matter) on seeing Goblin
on their US tour this year. I am only familiar with them via 30+ year old
recordings and movie soundtracks (which I like) so I'm not sure if they
would be interesting to see live or not. The next question being are they
even "Goblin" from the recordings on this tour and what are the shows
like?

Any insight greatly appreciated. I'm leaning towards yes but would like
the brain trust of prog pinions as well.

Thanks!

--
     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com

Music and Downloads at the New Online Site:
    http://davidtalento.bandcamp.com/