Re: New Boomerang software

Oh yes. Please!!!

On Oct 22, 2013 4:33 PM, "Mike" <mnelson@boomerangmusic.com> wrote:
Hi folks,
        We have a new version of software that allows multiple Rang(TM) IIIs to be synced WITHOUT any MIDI clock, and are looking for folks to check it out. It's free, of course, and can be easily downloaded, but makes no sense to do so unless you have more than one III. This new software, to be dubbed V3.1 when released, has only one new feature, this "brother sync" concept. You'll need MIDI cables connecting the IIIs.
        I was testing with 3 Rang(TM) IIIs and had some impressive results: 12 loops could be started and stopped and played together.

        If you're interested, send me an email and I'll reply with 2 attached files: .mid software file (downloaded to the III with a MIDI file player) and a .doc file describing the software.

        Thanks.

--

Mike Nelson
Secretary/Treasurer, Boomerang Management, Inc.

----------

"Some products make you sound better;
 Boomerang(R) Phrase Samplers makes you play better."

----------

1-800-530-4699 * 1-817-421-2762, Outside USA * 1-817-251-8509, Fax

http://www.boomerangmusic.com

Contact for repairs:
Lee Hardesty
1516 Victoria Drive