Re: Cutting Time

I thought we were talking about the same thing, just looking for the right
word :)

My own wishes, in your words, would be more like Cut.

To cut either quantized or arbitrary (SUS too) snippets out of the loop.

I have not been thinking of layers.

So - for my purposes anyway - Cut has all the advantages of Remove but
needs 3 fewer letters :)

Phil :)