From: Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2013 7:58 AM
To: Loopers-Delight
Subject: Re: Cutting Time

Yes you're right, Phil - "Cut Time" is the most descriptive. How about
simply calling the function what it is: Cut Time, but typing "cuT" in
menus etc? As a sort of logic abbreviation.

Speaking about functionality I think real cut-n-paste is better. In
your particular application (looking for "the opposite of EDPs
Insert/Stutter") one could just use the Cut without ever Pasting it in
somewhere.