Re: EBow - active/passive humbuckers

I have used an E-Bow on many guitars but not EMG active specifically. I have found that if the pickup you are using is very close to the string it can take more energy to get it moving. Also if you move the EBow over the pup it will get much louder. Sometimes for some strings I will press down on the ebow to get a faster reaction. Also this may help: http://www.ebow.com/faq_page.php?id=13

peace out, Jeff