Re: QUADRUPEDE: cool looping band from France

Now THAT is what looping should be, in my opinion.

Looping fails when it's too self indulgent and long-evolving, usually,
though not always--and again, in my opinion. It's a juggling act, and
these guys keep it fresh and quickly evolving. Very intentional. And, even
though I personally wouldn't choose some of the harder styles or sounds
myself, I can really respect and love that it is going through a few
different styles. Pretty seamlessly. I love that.

Good find, thanks for sharing.