RE: livelooping workshops

Hi there, I  once did a live looping tutorial /  talk at a nightclub, you can catch it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh-6Vw0NY90&feature=share&list=PLE0203C87AD0D6CA2

From: matilists@gmail.com
Subject: Re: livelooping workshops
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 09:03:22 -0300
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

at http://youtube.com/livelooping there is a playlist with over 50 tutorial videos
if you find others, please tell me to add them there

On 11.11.2013, at 12:50, Nilesh Trivedi <nilesh.tr@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi there,

Are there any videos that explain the livelooping process, techniques and tools used along with the performance? I am in India and chances of finding an in-depth workshop here are almost nil. I myself use very minimal (though multi-track) loops using a Boss RC-300.

cheers
nilesh

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 8:57 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Art Simon <simart@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Per! Any suggestions for Pierre Schaeffer recordings I should listen
> to?

Not sure there are listening clips online but AllMusic has a good listing.
http://www.allmusic.com/artist/pierre-schaeffer-mn0000679092/discography

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com