Re: Footcontroling of the Elektrix Repeater

This was definitely an incredible machine at the time, the only serious replacement to me for my old Lexicon JamMan. I really loved the repeater too, but sadly I hated the DA converters (as well as the timeclock signal bleeding into audio) and it's probably the only thing that made me never regret I sold it..
Would have been fantastic if you'd have been able to make the deal to continue the adventure, maybe I would have regretted it then!
;)