Echoloop Master Ableton Slave

Any Echoloop users out there ever succeed to get it to drive Ableton
Live’s tempo?

Live’s native looper does this quite nicely.

Mobius does this with use of the IAC bus to route MIDI.

I’ve tried everything I possibly can with Echoloop - I am wondering if the
feature just does not work (bug) in which case - fine at least I know and
can stop trying ! But if anyone else has actually made it work - do let me
know :)

Best,

Phil :)