Re: Strange EDP SusSub thingy

On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 5:21 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
So yes, you just have to change presets if you want to also
use SUSInsert with Quant.

So?? What are you telling me Butler? that SUSInsert doesn't work? HUH?
First of all, I'm sure Ive been using it for donkeys years, and its happily given me all them nice Bill Walker bleeps and bloops (tho why IM calling it HIS effect when I obviously was the first, I don't know) Are you telling me that all this time Ive been using regular flavour dull old INSERT, and not new improved whiter than white direct midi substitute?
And second of all...
SUSInsert... SUS godammit.. stands for SUSTAIN if i'm not mistaken as in, how lof you have yer foot down... whadayamean that you FORGOT to add the note off? How can there be a SUS without a note off?

hurumph...

ok set everything to insert now.. works like a bloody charm... grumph..
--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com