Re: mobius on a windows tablet?

For a tablet like the Surface running Windows RT, the answer is probably
no.
I don¹t know a lot about it, but there are limitations compared to the full
Windows 8 and I think you have to get everything through Windows Store, you
can¹t just install random software on it.

A tablet running the full Windows 8 might work, but I would be worried
about interfacing it with audio hardware. These tend to be light
on system RAM, the Lenovo model I¹m looking at has only 2GB which
may limit how much audio you can record.

Normal tabletish Windows 8 computers like the Dell XPS12 work fine.

Jeff