Re: What can blind and visually impaired loopers do?

Rick! OMG!

Seriously! I thank you so much for your kind words. This truly means a lot
to me. You're too kind!… :)

I'll write a real contribution to this thread as well as Rusty's about
setting up loops. Am super sleepy just now so will write when I'm more
awake. :)

I may also post some audio snippets to go with my note as I have a few
thoughts I'd like to contribute.

Hugs and talk soon! XOXO

Cara :)
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!