Re: How to play bass track with guitar ?

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 6:13 PM, Nilesh Trivedi <nilesh.tr@gmail.com>
wrote:
> About those double necks, doesn't it make it harder to play on either of
> those necks? I can't see it being totally comfortable (have never tried
> it).

THey are definitely very heavy instruments, so you might prefer to sit
down rather than having one in a strap standing up. But why not do as
looper list member Arthur Lee Land: mounting a bass guitar on a stand
in convenient playing position. Then you simply swing the guitar to
your back and step up to the bass to add a bass line into a loop.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen