Here's my questions:
1) Does the MIDI IN do clock sync? Does it recognize start and stop messages?
2) How sophisticated is its ability to map out whole scripted songs? How many songs could it hold? Where can I learn more about the software for doing this?
3) How many sounds can be stored per pattern?
4) Does it have an A/B fill function like my trusty SR-16 for improvisation?
5) What is the target retail price once the original round is done?
6) Do you need any documentation or instructional videos? Because I totally do that for a living. If so, please contact me.
If numbers 1 and 2 are good, strong answers, I will probably find being very interested in getting one. Looks promising.
> Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 22:55:53 +0000
> From: email@example.com
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> Subject: Re: BeatBuddy pedal: I'm David Packouz
> I'd expeCt the big question to be whether it syncs to incoming midi clock,
> or outputs midi clock, or both.
> On 23/12/2013 21:31, Singular Sound wrote:
> > Hey Loopers!
> > My friend Andy Owens said you guys were discussing the BeatBuddy on your forum and that I should join the discussion.
> > I'm sorry it took so long to get here, as I thought it was a "regular" web forum and that confused me for a bit.
> > Anyway, what have I missed? What have I not missed that you want to ask me?
> > Keep Rockin',
> > David Packouz
> > CEO/Founder